Pulaski County Voice:
Advocating for ALL with Special Needs! is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3) that assists with the growing needs and expenses of people with developmental disabilities in Pulaski County, when there are no other funding sources available. Pulaski County Voice also provides opportunities for inclusion where people live, learn, work, and play.
Contributions to Pulaski County Voice help...
- People to live independently in their own home, such as ramps and accessible home modifications.
- Promote employment opportunities.
- Access emergency funding.
- Obtain personal items.
- Provide scholarships camps.
- More importantly, Pulaski County Voice helps people achieve their dreams of a good life!
Donations accepted to support the efforts of PC Voice and their opportunities provide assistance for all ages, children to adults, and their families. With your donation, we are able to help people with developmental disabilities achieve independence and community inclusion. When it comes to helping others live without limitations every penny counts!
For more information Contact